Must book by 10/1/20 or promotional value expires. Must complete travel by 11/1/20. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 10 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required, subject to availability; contact High Ridge Manor at (805) 226-2002 for specific availability.All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies. Must be 21+ to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. 10% tax not included. $25 guest service cleaning fee per stay not included.
Indulge in wine lovers’ paradise at an estate overlooking enchanting vineyards with suites with whirlpool tubs and fireplaces
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: High Ridge Manor
Located halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, Paso Robles’s gentle rolling hills mark the geographical endpoint of Northern California and the beginnings of one of the premier wine regions in the United States. Award-winning wines from Rancho San Ignacio vineyard established the area as a top destination for wine lovers in the 1960s and 1970s. Nestled within these hills lies the 4-star High Ridge Manor Luxury Resort & Retreat, a 20-acre estate that invites guests to the perfect hideaway spot to enjoy country views, spend leisure time taking part in pastime activities like billiards and chess, and explore some of the city’s more than 200 wineries.
- The luxury suites: A private entrance and patio coupled with a fireplace and a king-size feather bed bring old-world charm.
- In-room whirlpool tubs let couples relax after a long day of exploring the town’s shopping areas or enjoying outdoor excursions like zip lining.
- In between activities, visitors can wake up to a gourmet breakfast every morning.
- Wineries nearby: Still Waters Vineyards and Doce Robles Winery allow visitors a gateway to Central Coast Wine Country.
- Paso Robles’s recent awards: Named one of the 25 coolest towns in America by travel website Matador Network